Best Christmas Gifts This Year

Christmas season will come next month. What you would give to a loved one? Exchanging Christmas gifts would increase the love and can make your relationship grow stronger. There are many types of gifts you can give during the Christmas. This is what my friends said what they want for this Christmas.


Best Christmas Gifts for Husband
"I will be your salve if I get this car"

 
Best Christmas Gifts for Wife
"Money and gold is my true love"

 
Best Christmas Gifts for Kids
"If I get this , I'll wash the toilets everydays"


Best Christmas Gifts for Bestfriend
"Good wine is a best friends"



Best Christmas Gifts for Girlfriend
"I have been waiting for this ring since the beginning of our love"


Best Christmas Gifts for Boyfirend
"I'm waiting this for a long time. This gift was marvelous! I will do threesome"

 

Best Christmas Gifts for Neighbor
"A box of cookies and foods is enough"

 

 
Best Christmas Gifts for Homeless
"Give a gold coin will make them happy"


 
Best Christmas Gifts for Lady Gaga
"This guy will be a good adviser in her fashion stylist"


Best Christmas Gifts for pole dancer
"Playground equipment at home will make them better in pole dance training"


Best Christmas Gifts for Employee
"I'll will be watching you"

 

Best Christmas Gifts for Otaku
" A new hug pillow will make them consider you a best friend"


Best Christmas Gifts for big/fat people
"Food Coupons will make their stomach happy"


Best Christmas Gifts for small p..... man (you know what i mean :P)
"They will bow to you"


Best Christmas Gifts for Justin Bieber hater
Justin Bieber shoot dead in CSI. yesss...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please ENABLE Javascript!Enable JavaScript