Medical Student Auctioning Her Virginity

Elizabeth Raine a 27-year-old medical student auctioning her virginity on her website. Raine hopes to net at least $400,000 from the bidding and is using an Australian agent to avoid breaking U.S. prostitution laws. She also claimed that he had never sexually, had never seen a naked man and never let anyone see his body.



She said: "love is not a part of this agreement. All just sex and money. ". She also stated: "I am beautiful, charismatic and scholarly, and I was a Virgin. All of the things that gives me the rights. So I decided to make this decision. I hope you enjoy it ".








0 comments:

FUNNYMADWORLD: We are not responsible for any comments by users on this site. You are solely responsible for your comment on this page. Please use appropriate language and do not submit your link, we reserve the right to moderate or delete all comments. Please read our privacy policy for more information.